• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

International Cricket Team (Plese Read This is about my future)

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Guys my uncle is friends with Akram, Imran khan, M,Yousuf and i have met them several times, i can get in the team by Imran Khan, but i want to do something which can shock the world,
use drugs or kill your coach will do i'd say

simmy

International Regular
You are 14....

at 14 i thought i was the biggest player on this planet too....hell i even practiced my imaginary verbal duals with Ambrose too.
I used to spank imaginary Ambrose all over the garden. That guy couldnt handle it when i charged him!

StumpMic

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
:laugh: What a guy.

Ahh well. I'll play along. In answer to your question, I have 2 of my own.
1. How long have you lived in England?
2. Could you do better than Saj?

Why should he aim to do better than Sajid Mahmood? Is there a quota system in place in English cricket? Why not aim to be better than Flintoff or Plunkett?

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Already done that joke:P

What's Pakistan's new favourite sport?

Bob Slaying.
:dry: Poor attempt at humour, inevitable that these sort of jokes would come out though. Was the same with Steve Irwin and his untimely death.

Azed

Cricket Spectator
Guys nothing is impossible,

I am trying my best to get in International team, i joined a club few weeks ago and today they are going to select the team.

Open365 making jokes on someone who is dead is out of order, and i didn't find that stupid joke funny in anyway,

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Open365 making jokes on someone who is dead is out of order, and i didn't find that stupid joke funny in anyway,
Nothing (or no one) is sacrosanct forever. However, I could make Woolmer jokes (I've heard several), but it's probably a bit too soon...