• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

International Cricket Team (Plese Read This is about my future)

Azed

Cricket Spectator
Shall i play for England or Pakistan?

Hi

I live in England and i am almost 14.

I have good pace at bowling, and i am banned from school cricket as i have injured people seriosly, i had a very nice defencive batting can control pressure and able to do 50 runs in each match,

I want your opinions shall i play International Cricket for England or Pakistan and why.

thx for reading

Azed

steds

Hall of Fame Member
:laugh: What a guy.

Ahh well. I'll play along. In answer to your question, I have 2 of my own.
1. How long have you lived in England?
2. Could you do better than Saj?

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
You don't just try out for international teams. You need to play club, county, region, half country and then full international. At least thats how it works for England anyway. I know so because my friend is currently at half country stage - North England.
Well, I meant that whatever steps he takes/is taking, he should do that keeping Pakistan team in mind. Because right now' for a fast bowler, it is a lot easier to get into the Pakistan team than English team.

simmy

International Regular
You live in England, you play for England.

Also, just because you spank your dad's long hops in the back garden does not mean you will make first class level.

You little nutter.

brockley

International Captain
If you are good enough look to play in england you can make a career out of playing county cricket if you are good enough,if you are better follow the example of sajid mahomad.

simmy

International Regular
If you are good enough look to play in england you can make a career out of playing county cricket if you are good enough,if you are better follow the example of sajid mahomad.
Or Sajid Mahmood.. whatever works for you.

gunner

U19 Cricketer
well it would be alot easier for you to play for england
you will become a much better player if you play for england
while if you play for pakistan you will feel proud that you have played for a country where your roots are from

Langeveldt

Soutie
Hi

I have good pace at bowling, and i am banned from school cricket as i have injured people seriosly, i had a very nice defencive batting can control pressure and able to do 50 runs in each match,

I want your opinions shall i play International Cricket for England or Pakistan and why.

thx for reading

Azed
Play for either one mate :laugh:

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Hi

thx for reading

Azed

i'm just worried no-one saw this :laugh:

Bouncer

State Regular
You are 14....

at 14 i thought i was the biggest player on this planet too....hell i even practiced my imaginary verbal duals with Ambrose too.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Um, Mahmood anyone?

Much better infastrcuture, better support, superior coaching, and pitches that might actually suit fast bowlers once in a while.