• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian players racially abused at SCG

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
preeminent at cheating

edit: no that's not true we can't even do that well. Learn to hide a tiny square of sandpaper ****ing idiots

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Not good, not good at all. :(
I don’t think anyone is allowed to carry banners into the cricket here any more. I think it’s a product of seats costing upwards of $80 bucks for the day and ppl getting the ****s with them, and they cover up advertising. The latter a very poor excuse imo but I suppose they pay the big bucks

That and the abusive **** which used to be written on them from time to time

the way this bloke was spoken to sounds bloody awful though.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
I don’t think anyone is allowed to carry banners into the cricket here any more. I think it’s a product of seats costing upwards of $80 bucks for the day and ppl getting the ****s with them, and they cover up advertising. The latter a very poor excuse imo but I suppose they pay the big bucks

That and the abusive **** which used to be written on them from time to time
The banners were one of my favorite parts of watching the Australian cricket summer. You'd come back from a break and there'd be a piece of cloth fluttering in the stands on a hot day. Some pretty advanced caricatures too.