• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India vs England test series - Last Man Standing

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
vogue wins this battle. Congrats vogue!!

Winners so far: garylyon, *****, rparikh, trundler, notMckenzie and vogue.

As I mentioned earlier, the fifth test will have just one round open for all and then the final round will be contested between the winners to determine the overall winner of this series. Good luck everyone :)

vogue

International Vice-Captain
vogue wins this battle. Congrats vogue!!

Winners so far: garylyon, *****, rparikh, trundler, notMckenzie and vogue.

As I mentioned earlier, the fifth test will have just one round open for all and then the final round will be contested between the winners to determine the overall winner of this series. Good luck everyone :)
Go me.. brightens a dull day :)

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Questions for the final round. The final two here will be selected for the knock-outs.

1. Will the team batting first get all out on the opening day?
2. Will there be 2 or more scores of 50-99 on the opening day?

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Marc, starfighter, not Mckenzie and morgieb through.

Today's questions.

1. Will Anderson take 2 or more wickets today?
2. Will Kohli hit 40 or more today?

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Starfighter wins having got both the answers right. Congrats Starfighter!!!

Winners so far: garylyon, *****, rparikh, trundler, notMckenzie, vogue and Starfighter

And we now have the knock-out round today. Gear up for the final showdown, friends :)

Semifinal round: Top 4 with the closest answer qualify for the finals.

Today's question is based on the great opener as a tribute: Guess Cook's final score today