• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India vs England test series - Last Man Standing

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Hi all,
Separating the game from the tour thread.

Winner 1: GaryLyon
Currently standing: *****, Daemon, Pratters

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Questions for above 3.

1. Will both Ravindra Jadeja and Moeen Ali play today?
2. Will 3 or more wickets fall before lunch on Day one?

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Questions for the next round.

1. Will the team batting first lose more than 6 wickets today?
2. Based on who bats first, will Kohli or Root top score today?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets

Not sure I understand what these questions mean? Are you running 2 games at once? If so, I'll go yes, yes but it might get a bit confusing!

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Not sure I understand what these questions mean? Are you running 2 games at once? If so, I'll go yes, yes but it might get a bit confusing!
Marc, Yes, since the previous round was only for 3 person, I thought I'll start the next round too so that everyone can participate. Just to be clear,

Round 2: Question for only *****, Daemon and Pratters.

1. Will both Ravindra Jadeja and Moeen Ali play today?
2. Will 3 or more wickets fall before lunch on Day one?

Round 3: Question for all

Hope the above clarifies. Post lunch will be a little late for me here in Japan. Hence, posted the questions earlier.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

No
No

I taking that 'today' refers specifically to the first designated day of the test, whether there is play or not.

Last edited:

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
While the probability/chance is in favour of other batsmen, I am surprised to see that no one thinks the premier batsmen of both sides will top score for their team today.

garylyon

School Boy/Girl Captain
Can the winner of a previous round participate in new rounds? Sorry if you have already responded to this on the tour thread.

Last edited: