• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Increasing number of tests draft

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The idea is to have a draft with a variable order where the pick with the fewest tests under his belt gets to go again first. I'm thinking minimum 10 tests to make it interesting.

Suggestions welcome.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
The idea is to have a draft with a variable order where the pick with the fewest tests under his belt gets to go again first. I'm thinking minimum 10 tests to make it interesting.

Suggestions welcome.
In please - what would your plan be for first round? - randomised, set time for first picks, 2nd round opposite of first etc?

trundler

I was thinking of fewest tests for the pick but as always I'll let the tribe decide

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
If everyone has had 2 picks and player X has selections that total 21 Tests with the next lowest being player Y with 45, could player X select a player with 22 Tests (bringing them up to 43) and then make a fourth selection before anyone else has had their third?

ataraxia

International Coach
In.
If everyone has had 2 picks and player X has selections that total 21 Tests with the next lowest being player Y with 45, could player X select a player with 22 Tests (bringing them up to 43) and then make a fourth selection before anyone else has had their third?
It's the fewest tests of the latest pick, not a cumulative total.

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
In.

It's the fewest tests of the latest pick, not a cumulative total.
So if player X's last pick had played 11 Tests and the next lowest was player Y's with 30 Tests then player X could pick someone with 15 Tests and then have the next pick. Is that correct?

trundler

Efficiently. :ph34r:

Will set a timer for sometime tomorrow and share the link here. First come first serve. Keeping registrations open for now.