• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Increasing number of tests draft

Teuton

International Captain
If that is true then I have no understanding of the rules. I thought you just need your second pick to have played more games and so on for your third.

What is maxing out?

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
If that is true then I have no understanding of the rules. I thought you just need your second pick to have played more games and so on for your third.

What is maxing out?
I presume if Bradman is 1st pick = 52 games, your next 10 have to have played between 53 and 75 with the same rule of increasing number of games played per pick.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I presume if Bradman is 1st pick = 52 games, your next 10 have to have played between 53 and 75 with the same rule of increasing number of games played per pick.
Bad phrasing on my part but this is correct. If you pick Bradman, the last player you pick can have played at most 75 tests; the rest can pick whomever they want so long as said player has played more tests than the previous pick and hasn't been picked yet.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yessssssss.

About 22 hours from now you can all make your first pick. Plenty of drafters. Ought to be fun.

Himannv

International Coach
Let's say my first pick has played 20 Tests, can my second pick also have played 20 Tests or will it have to be 21 and above?