• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Increasing number of tests draft

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I wanted a good captain in the middle order and while I can choose between Ponting and Steve Waugh who are both very successful captains, I choose Steve Waugh for his resilience and ability to be the rock in the middle order along with Younis Khan and Andy Flower, after the young guns Afridi, Rohit and Babar fire at the top.

With the underrated Voges to come and a lot of further batting potential till 11 (not the least Sir Jadeja himself), this team bats deep and is capable of putting up great scores on the board in any conditions.

There is also great variety in the attack with fiery left arm pace in Johnson and the calm monk Pollock supported by off spinner Ash, left arm Jaddu and leg spin in Afridi. Steve Waugh and Younis Khan can chip in with some medium pace as well if necessary.

The averages of every person in the team speak for itself and if they play true to their average, it's quite a powerful team in my view.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Rohit Sharma
Shahid Afridi
Younis Khan
Babar Azam
Steve Waugh (c)
Andy Flower (wk)
Adam Voges
Ravindra Jadeja
Shaun Pollock
R Ashwin
Mitchell Johnson

Himannv

International Coach
01. Len Hutton
02. Stewie Dempster
03. Ricky Ponting*
04. Vijay Hazare
05. Patsy Hendren
06. Phil Mead
07. Les Ames+
08. Harold Larwood
09. Fred Spofforth
10. Johnny Wardle
11. Glenn McGrath

kingkallis

International Coach
VVS Laxman (134)

CricZo XI

Sunil Gavaskar /
Geoffrey Boycott /
Stan McCabe / o
Denis Compton /
VVS Laxman /
Ian Botham o /
Quinton de Kock + /
Dennis Lillee o
Bill O'Reilly o
Andy Roberts o

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Shivnarine Chanderpaul (164)

Herbie Collins
Victor Trumper
Viv Richards (c)
Mark Waugh
Aravinda de Silva (5)
Shivnarine Chanderpaul
Alan Davidson (3)
Rod Marsh (wk)
Dale Steyn (2)
Fred Trueman (1)
Shane Bond (4)

We finally get to see what Aravinda de Silva with a great bowling workload would look like.

@trundler

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Allan Border

Jack Hobbs
Vijay Merchant
Stanley Jackson 5
Dudley Nourse
Allan Border
Mohammad Yousuf
Imran Khan* 1
Kapil Dev 3