• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Increasing number of tests draft

kingkallis

International Coach
Sunil Gavaskar (125)

CricZo XI

Sunil Gavaskar /
Geoffrey Boycott /
Denis Compton /
Stan McCabe / o
Ian Botham o /
Quinton de Kock + /
Dennis Lillee o
Bill O'Reilly o
Andy Roberts o

Tell your Marshalls and Hadlees and Ambroses and McGraths and Steyns and Akrams that it wont be easy to breach that opening pair which will wear them out before XXXXXX, Compton, McCabe, de Kock, Botham unleashes themselves.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Feels like I hurried a bit too much in this draft. Could have gone for couple more ATGs with lot of tests.

srbhkshk

International Captain
Will end with Sachin Tendulkar (200). Gonna continue believing #3s can open. ( **** you Anil I don't need your vote.)

Shane Watson (5)
Kane Williamson
Ken Barrington
Sachin Tendulkar
Ranjitsinhji
AB de Villiers +
D Jardine *
C Grimmet (4)
Allan Donald (1)
J Garner (3)
M Asif (2)

Looks quite strong to me. Lots of ATG players and an ATG captain. Sachin and Kane to pitch in with non-ATG spin if required.

(Quick stat - Barrington averages 77+ at #3 in 27 matches.)

Teuton

International Captain
Will end with Sachin Tendulkar (200). Gonna continue believing #3s can open. ( **** you Anil I don't need your vote.)

Shane Watson (5)
Kane Williamson
Ken Barrington
Sachin Tendulkar
Ranjitsinhji
AB de Villiers +
D Jardine *
C Grimmet (4)
Allan Donald (1)
J Garner (3)
M Asif (2)

Looks quite strong to me. Lots of ATG players and an ATG captain. Sachin and Kane to pitch in with non-ATG spin if required.

(Quick stat - Barrington averages 77+ at #3 in 27 matches.)
Jardine opened a few times.
So did AB of course but you probably don't want to overload him more.

Teuton

International Captain
My team

Bill Lawry
Graeme Smith c
Jacques Kallis
Joe Root
Martin Crowe
Shakib al Hasan
Denis Lindsay
Wasim Akram
Pat Cummins