• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

In-out draft

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I give a new order and hope not to get caught out by a sudden surge in picks!

Out: Red Hill
In: weldone
Out: Pothas
In: Himannv
Out: jimmy101
In: AndrewB
Out: morgieb
In: randycricfreak
Out: randycricfreak
In: morgieb
Out: AndrewB
In: jimmy101
Out: Himannv
In: Pothas
Out: weldone
In: Red Hill

Himannv

International Coach
I think randomizing the order every round can be a bad thing. Pothas, for example, is a bit unlucky. He's second from bottom two rounds in a row and there isn't any certain way to say if his fortunes change. The randomizer could keep someone at the bottom of the list for the In picks for most rounds and it'd be within the rules but tough.

I think reversing the order but switching number 6 and 7 may be better if you want to avoid the double pick.