• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If your team gets knocked out in the quarter-final...

Who would you support if your team gets eliminated?

• Total voters

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Should be the best thing that has happened to SL cricet in last few years. Sanga kicked out of captaincy, selectsuckers kicked out, interim board of SLC kicked out. Sl will be #1 in two years time if we clean up our own mess.

salman85

International Debutant
WI,

Very entertaining team to watch,and you never know what to expect.I would really enjoy it if they won if Pakistan gets knocked out,hell i won't even hate them for beating Pakistan in the QF the way i would hate other teams.There's this eternal feel good thing about WI,and the fact that they have been in decline for so long makes them the most likeable underdog.Gayle alone makes them worth rooting for.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'd like to see NZ or the Windies if we don't make it, but both could be gonesville before us so I'll refrain from voting until I know who'll be left.

Athlai

Not Terrible
SL > WI > Pak > Aus > SA and then I'd rather the tournament got disbanded before India or England won the damn thing.