• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If a non-cricket fan...

Sudeep

International Captain
Sachin Tendulkar. So much success, yet the most humble, down to earth person. He's not only a great cricketer, but a gem of a human being.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Stephen Rodger Waugh.

Very impressive bloke all round. Great player (although not the most naturally gifted), a supreme competitor, but maintains a healthy sense of perspective about the game. Taking the touring Aussies to the Gallipoli graves was a wonderful gesture, showed everything about what I think it means to be an Aussie (& I write that as a Pom).

Coaching the World XI is typical of the man. :)

bestfriendh

Cricket Spectator
hi

if its an american askin......ill show him mcgrath..........if its a chinese...jap......ill show him a more humbler cricketer like sachin or....gilli......... :laugh: 8-)

Langeveldt

Soutie
I remember showing my German friend Chris Gayle in full flow who he enjoyed.. But suffice to say, he has been converted to Rugby not Cricket... Which is nearly totally impossible in my cricket mad household :)

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Langeveldt said:
I remember showing my German friend Chris Gayle in full flow who he enjoyed.. But suffice to say, he has been converted to Rugby not Cricket... Which is nearly totally impossible in my cricket mad household :)
Ah, so you showed him a tape of the All Blacks then. :D

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Langeveldt said:
Nah, he was over awed by my Rugby skills at college.. A devout England fan, at least someone is :)
One would have to be devout to get through England's summer internationals and still be a fan.

:laugh: