• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I gotta get some sleep, some time this week, man

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
I'll see what I can do mate!

Friday night - Saturday morning looks like an all-nighter though. My brother is having a few of us round and organising an Ashes quiz to get us through the lunch break. He says he's more excited about the quiz than the Ashes...

Howe_zat

Audio File
I'll see what I can do mate!

Friday night - Saturday morning looks like an all-nighter though. My brother is having a few of us round and organising an Ashes quiz to get us through the lunch break. He says he's more excited about the quiz than the Ashes...
I fall victim to this sort of thing all the time. I've already spent far too much time on my Ashes Top Trumps.

(no, really)

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
I fall victim to this sort of thing all the time. I've already spent far too much time on my Ashes Top Trumps.

(no, really)
Love it. My brother and I have a plan of producing Serial Killer Top Trumps. We have all the categories worked out: Horror Factor, Body Count, Radius of Fear, etc.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Love it. My brother and I have a plan of producing Serial Killer Top Trumps. We have all the categories worked out: Horror Factor, Body Count, Radius of Fear, etc.
Stylish. Ashes TT features Punchability Index, Homoeroticism Bonus and Bar Fight Value.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Actually, the top marks are as follows (all out of 10)

Homoeroticism Bonus - Jimmy Anderson (10)
Bar Fight Value - Ponting (9)
Punchability - Watson (11)

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
What time does the first test start? Have an exam on the Thursday so won't be able to watch the start but might get up a bit early and get the last session in ...wouldn't mind a washed out first 2 sessions tbh

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So i have a daughter with chicken pox and a son who has just got over them but has tonight been sick as a dog.Just know i will get that Wednesday afternoon.

Something tells me i am not meant to see the 1st test live.8-)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
What time does the first test start? Have an exam on the Thursday so won't be able to watch the start but might get up a bit early and get the last session in ...wouldn't mind a washed out first 2 sessions tbh
10pm where you are.
EDIT: Nah, midnight.

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
So i have a daughter with chicken pox and a son who has just got over them but has tonight been sick as a dog.Just know i will get that Wednesday afternoon.

Something tells me i am not meant to see the 1st test live.8-)
Thought you were a teenager from some reason.

flibbertyjibber

Comes on at 11pm doesn't it opening day so we will have a typical hour of Sky hype,not that this needs it.At least we'll get to see the toss live which never used to happen on Beeb or Channel 4.

flibbertyjibber

Just been on Sky site and programme starts at 11.So get to watch Gillian McKeith faint on I'm a Celebrity (again) then watch news and settle down for cricket.

Wonder if they should get Nasser to do the pitch report.:laugh: