• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I gotta get some sleep, some time this week, man

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I have a box that streams it to the TV....it has quite many channels actually....you can also get a satellite dish and by the package....

But i am sure you can find it online too... willow.tv has some good quality streaming..

Will put up some free links once it begins....
Might wanna check with the mods first mate ;)

pasag

RTDAS
None of you ****s stayed up past the first session each day in 06 IIRC, expecting the same this series.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
You promised to leave CW if we won the Ashes last year...why are you still here? ****

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Darn it,blast and ****.

Daughter has chicken pox so will have to look after her during the day so won't get to stay up all night and watch the cricket next week.

Somebody up there doesn't like me.:@

Burgey

Darn it,blast and ****.

Daughter has chicken pox so will have to look after her during the day so won't get to stay up all night and watch the cricket next week.

Somebody up there doesn't like me.:@
That's no good mate. Hope she's better soon.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Have just discovered that I'm in court on Thursday morning at 10am. Which means leaving the house at about 8.30am. Bollocks!

Any suggestions - should I stay up till lunch, or get up early for the afternoon / evening session?

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah that sounds good. I just don't know if I can resist the temptation to watch the opening session of the first Test...

Burgey

Yeah that sounds good. I just don't know if I can resist the temptation to watch the opening session of the first Test...
Bung on an adjournment application. There must be s crucial witness somewhere who isn't available.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I wish we knew who was batting first. I think if Australia are batting first I'd prefer to watch the first session, if England then the last session. But I know if I stay up for the toss, I'll be too tempted to watch the beginning.

Burgey

I wish we knew who was batting first. I think if Australia are batting first I'd prefer to watch the first session, if England then the last session. But I know if I stay up for the toss, I'll be too tempted to watch the beginning.
Either way, you'll be watching Australia bat then. ;)

Burgey

This is all a bit odd. There are people here who go to bed before 4am?
Got to, when the Ashes are in England it a late night too.. I try to stay up but find myself caught fatigue, bowled exhaustion by day four.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Bung on an adjournment application. There must be s crucial witness somewhere who isn't available.
It's just a directions hearing, and a great mate of mine (and big cricket fan) is on the other side. Let's see if we can carve it up