• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hear, Hear, Hear : Lend me your Ear

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Well I have done the Chris Martin one. I was posting it yesterday night and my PC conked off. I lost the entire thing but I have it in my head. Its such a pain top write it again but I will.
:@

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How about proving that Andrew Symonds is a better test allrounder than Garry Sobers?

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
SJS said:
Well I have done the Chris Martin one. I was posting it yesterday night and my PC conked off. I lost the entire thing but I have it in my head. Its such a pain top write it again but I will.
:@
Get firefox and the add on which ensures that whatever you write doesnt get erased even if your PC gets quote-unquote conked off. :)

Son Of Coco

Hello? Hello....Hello...Hello...Hello...
Is anyone here? Here.....ear......rear....beer

SJS? S.....S.....S.....S

Vic Orthdox cox.....cox.....cox.....x

What's happened here? Stats still scribbled on the whiteboard...calculators and pens on desks...unpaid subscriptions to 'Naked Numbers' and 'Show Us Your Decimals'...this is like a scene from 25 Days Later.

Devastation everywhere....a half-eaten biscuit resting against a solar-powered calculator....a speckle of blood....one of Agit Agarkar's ears. Dust follows every footstep - is this really the end?

...To Be Continued

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Son Of Coco said:
Hello? Hello....Hello...Hello...Hello...
Is anyone here? Here.....ear......rear....beer

SJS? S.....S.....S.....S

Vic Orthdox cox.....cox.....cox.....x

What's happened here? Stats still scribbled on the whiteboard...calculators and pens on desks...unpaid subscriptions to 'Naked Numbers' and 'Show Us Your Decimals'...this is like a scene from 25 Days Later.

Devastation everywhere....a half-eaten biscuit resting against a solar-powered calculator....a speckle of blood....one of Agit Agarkar's ears. Dust follows every footstep - is this really the end?

...To Be Continued
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Okay, okay, okay.

Point taken.

office opens next week. promise.

Calling all employees back to work​

Son Of Coco

:clap: :clap: :clap: :balloon: :partytime :tabletalk

I've noticed a few that weren't answered so I'll attempt to get them done by opening day. I reckon Wednesday's a good day to open. :ph34r:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Thanks anyway SOC. I guess we need to bring back some of the FUN-THREADS back and lighten up this place.:)

Son Of Coco

SJS said:
Thanks anyway SOC. I guess we need to bring back some of the FUN-THREADS back and lighten up this place.:)
Yes, I think that's a superb idea...something a bit different to "Which End of the Cricket Bat Do You Prefer To Use?" and so on.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
vic_orthdox said:
Bet that you don't still have that Chris Martin one in your head :p
Actually I havent a clue what line I took. But thats the beauty of our business and our philosophy. We will find something equally convincing and maybe totaly different :dry:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Glad this thread got bumped as Id never read it before and there is some quality stuff in here.

Ive only just finished page 8, heres hoping the quality continues throughout.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
You are right. CC has become pretty tedious and its not with the same level of enthusiasm that one comes back. Jack asked me the other day why I am not around any more and I said I really dont know why.

Something needs to be done to bring this place (CC) back to life !! I find very few people around the few times I do come here so I dont seem to be the only one who has been visiting less often than before.

Why ???