• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hashan Tillakaratne Vs Jimmy Adams

Hashan Tillakaratne Vs Jimmy Adams

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaRick

State Vice-Captain
:laugh: at the poll.

Jimmy Adams at his peak was nigh-on impossible to dismiss, though for half of his career he wasn't really a Test-class batsman, so despite his mediocre away record, some poor years and generally easier wickets, I'd probably pick Tillakaratne. Neither were ODI-standard batsmen.

popepouri

State Vice-Captain
Hashan Tillakaratne's S/R is 57 in ODI's which I'm willing to believe is probably the slowest in the 1990's.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
So, so should have been a multiple-choice poll. Fair do's though, one of the funniest mistakes we've had for a looooooooong time.

And I must say, FFS IRRELEVANT OPTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!