• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group G - Brazil, Serbia, Switzerland, Cameroon

Who will qualify from the group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tom Flint

International Regular
Serbia Switzerland will be a humdinger. Plenty of reds if one side falls a couple goals behind.
Brazils 2nd string includes martinelli Jesus Antony bruno ederson and Alves plus some other guys I don't know aswell who no doubt are decent too. Must be if fermino and Gabriel can't make the sqaud. So even if they rest a few I'm sure they will put in a good performance against cameroon

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You would never imagine, looking at Ronaldo today, that he was once one of the world's elite sportsmen. I suppose you wouldn't have thought so during the latter part of his career either, but bloke could still play.

Must be enjoying retirement like a Roman emperor.
Apparently the documentary about him on iPlayer is incredible. I've not had time to watch it because of all the football.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
It's a shame Rangers never signed him in the 1990s, we were legitimately offering him a contract where he only had to show up for European and Old Firm games and he didn't need to bother with the rest if he didn't want to.

Can't forsee any issues with that in the slightest.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
You feel that everyone should drop their plans for the next 45 minutes and make sure they catch the second half of this one.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It's a shame Rangers never signed him in the 1990s, we were legitimately offering him a contract where he only had to show up for European and Old Firm games and he didn't need to bother with the rest if he didn't want to.

Can't forsee any issues with that in the slightest.
Haha when was that?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Find myself caring about Switzerland/Serbia an awful lot more than I imagined.

Mitrovic went down like a sack of crap there.

ripper868

International Coach
You feel that everyone should drop their plans for the next 45 minutes and make sure they catch the second half of this one.
certainly been willing, serbian players not covering themselves in glory of late, everything is the officials fault, Mitrovic probably lucky to not get a yellow for diving tbh.