• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group F (Super 8) - Sri Lanka, Australia, India, West Indies

GraemeSmith

School Boy/Girl Captain
If India wins against SL, I think Australia will throw the game as revenge for India eliminating them a couple of years ago

AaronK

State Regular
^ ya it was painful

i can't stand Ravi and sunil..they are the worst commentator ever..

I like sanjay and Harsha though.

mohammad16

U19 Captain
^ ya it was painful

i can't stand Ravi and sunil..they are the worst commentator ever..

I like sanjay and Harsha though.
Ravis the only subcontinental commentator I like, I can't stand Sanjay anymore and always despised Gavaskar and the rest.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
That flat track bully Pathan is going to have a blast on this pitch.
Don't think this pitch is too flatter than the Barbados pitch ,IF AT ALL.

This pitch is slower compared to Barbados and less Bouncier but striking the ball cleanly is more difficult here and spinners ought to be more effective.

BOTH PITCHES require different skill sets compared to the other .And just because big fast bowlers cannot continuously bowl bouncers and get away on this pitch ,does not make it easier to bat.
There are many batsmen who would prefer that pitch compared to this and Vice Versa.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
India to beat SL and ENG to get to the final.

Pakistan to beat Aus to get there....

Please make it happen God!

mohammad16

U19 Captain
Don't think this pitch is too flatter than the Barbados pitch ,IF AT ALL.

This pitch is slower compared to Barbados and less Bouncier but striking the ball cleanly is more difficult here and spinners ought to be more effective.

BOTH PITCHES require different skill sets compared to the other .And just because big fast bowlers cannot continuously bowl bouncers and get away on this pitch ,does not make it easier to bat.
There are many batsmen who would prefer that pitch compared to this and Vice Versa.
The only problem with this venue is that the ground is huge, this pitch is MUCH easier compared to the barbados one. Yeah its slow, but anyone cloking over 125k can be dispatched easily, also anything just short of length is very easy to hit.

The ball doesnt spin a great deal either, this is a perfect track for a batting line up of India. They should easily be able to post a huge score here.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I want 200 here. No reason why they shouldn't get it. That'd make SL need 181 to knock India out.

Dissector

International Debutant
I don't think they have shown enough urgency given the number of wickets in hand. 200 may be out of reach and I don't think 180 is going to be good enough given the necessary 20 run margin

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
This pitch/ground is harder than Barbados to hit sixes and boundaries on it.
Specially agaisnt he slower bowlers.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
****ing **** from India, slow pitch or not.

What the ****.

I'm very curious why Dhoni came in. If it was because of a right hand/left hand combination, well that is the most overrated reason for changing batting line-ups, especially in T20.

Yuvraj should come in at 4 when we have a platform. Every day of the week.

Last edited:

Cruxdude

International Debutant
What the hell is wrong with India. I gave them no chance of going to the semis. Then suddenly they are 90/1 in 10 and I am a bit hopeful. Then they **** up and end up near 160. Really getting on my nerves here.