• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group F - Ireland, Pakistan, New Zealand, Sri Lanka

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Afridi's completely changed the game here. As underrated a bowler as he is overrated as a batsman. Now we get to see how Sri Lanka's slightly sedate-looking middle order get on.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
That is the problem with having Jaya and Dilshan opening together, that is all Sri Lanka have.

Afridi carrying the Pak bowling attack.

pasag

RTDAS
Afridi's completely changed the game here. As underrated a bowler as he is overrated as a batsman. Now we get to see how Sri Lanka's slightly sedate-looking middle order get on.
Really annoys me how good he's been over the past couple of years with the ball.

SL should win this with their attack.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yea this match just highlighting Sri Lanka's complete lack of firepower down the order. All the teams either aren't very good or have some glaring flaw. Makes things very interesting.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Indeed it has. GRRRRRRR to Afridi. Oh well, at least he's in my fantasy league team.

But which Pakistani batting lineup is going to turn up today?
The usual one.

Asking rate already over 8 and the top guys are still to come.

shivfan

Banned
Malik flayed Mathews there....

I think the point was, will Pakistan collapse like they did against England, or will they bat with purpose, like they did against Holland?

So far, it's the latter....

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Malik flayed Mathews there....

I think the point was, will Pakistan collapse like they did against England, or will they bat with purpose, like they did against Holland?

So far, it's the latter....
Before that over there wasn't much purpose, just wild slogging. Very poor over from Angelo but he has gotten away with 3 overs which is a bonus. Enter Malinga...