• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group E - Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden

Who will qualify from the group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James

Cricket Web Owner
14 June 2021
Poland v Slovakia
Krestovsky Stadium, Saint Petersburg

14 June 2021
Spain v Sweden
La Cartuja, Seville

18 June 2021
Sweden v Slovakia

19 June 2021
Spain v Poland
La Cartuja, Seville

23 June 2021
Slovakia v Spain
La Cartuja, Seville

23 June 2021
Sweden v Poland

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Probably one of the groups I'm most interested in - suspect Slovakia will get a point or 2 - should hopefully mean other 3 teams can't just play for a best placed 3rd spot ticket to last 16.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This looks like the most boring game of the tournament to me so hopefully it will actually be a classic.

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
This looks like the most boring game of the tournament to me so hopefully it will actually be a classic.
I've got my own 5 a-side game I'll be off to play shortly. I was delighted when I first saw that this was the game I'd be missing.

So yeah, probably a classic.