• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group E - Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden

Who will qualify from the group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cnerd123

likes this
Will Spain timi-taka their way to 80% possession and a farcical 1-1 draw and crash out of the tournament, or will they go into beast mode an smite Slovakia like 6-0?
my gf is a Spain fan and we'll be watching the game tonight, so I'm hoping for option C) a shocking 1-0 loss, after which I can change the channel back to the WTC final.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's really not ideal to need a win in the last group stage game, but I'm pretty bullish on Spain. Their big problem has been missing lots of chances, and that's a problem that doesn't usually persist for very long, even with Morata up front.

cnerd123

likes this
Okay now I really hope Spain loses

I can't be the only one going to bed miserable tonight. Plus it helps ensure Sweden gets through. Win-win.

Spark

Global Moderator
It would be extremely funny if Spain somehow got smashed and grabbed here. They should have had three already.

Spark

Global Moderator
The fact that no one was on the end of that pullback really shows how much getting tap-ins is a real high-level skill