• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - England, Russia, Wales, Slovakia

Which teams will qualify from this pool?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Exactly

I wouldn't pick him over Alli. Not even a second thought about it.
They play different positions. Tbh the only place he'd get in the side is instead of Rooney and obviously that's not allowed so in practice he'd be on the bench.

flibbertyjibber

I fear for the Welsh fans in that last game against Russia. Their fans have been a disgrace so far and will have a field day once Russia are out of the tournament. The fact they are playing a British side will make them play up more.

Not saying England fans are angels, been a lot of idiots out there shaming us but our lot are chair throwing, bottle chucking pansies compared to the Russian Ultras.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I fear for the Welsh fans in that last game against Russia. Their fans have been a disgrace so far and will have a field day once Russia are out of the tournament. The fact they are playing a British side will make them play up more.

Not saying England fans are angels, been a lot of idiots out there shaming us but our lot are chair throwing, bottle chucking pansies compared to the Russian Ultras.
Clearly there is a significant number of England fans determined to drag us back into the 1980s & 1990s.

You couldn't blame UEFA if they did throw us out. Why on earth should the good people of France have to put up with this sort of bs?
And if it was down to me their passports would be removed for a minimum of five years. Just **** the ignorant scum.

And yes I know the Russians are worse, but so what?

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
The pundits on the radio getting far too technical. They need to talk in a language we can all understand. Chris Waddle says England have the better players and if they play well they should win - thanks Chris. Ray Wilkins said he would like us to "really stuff it up them". Not his normal turn of phrase, he sounds like he's had a few.

flibbertyjibber

Clearly there is a significant number of England fans determined to drag us back into the 1980s & 1990s.

You couldn't blame UEFA if they did throw us out. Why on earth should the good people of France have to put up with this sort of bs?
And if it was down to me their passports would be removed for a minimum of five years. Just **** the ignorant scum.

I am not defending our tools, just the Russian lot are organised and can do far more damage to other people. Our idiots will hopefully get arrested, jailed and banned for years. No place for it anywhere and if we got thrown out I couldn't argue with the decision at all.

Compton

International Debutant
What is it with England managers and picking **** players?

Lallana and Sterling were both garbage against Russia.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
What did vowels ever do to the Welsh?
You should see some of their place names. I can only assume that the Welsh language was developed by an infant randomly bashing a keyboard.

Wales not wearing red is ****ing dire. What is that about?

Tangles

International Vice-Captain

Allowing fans without tickets to travel was a bad idea.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
You should see some of their place names. I can only assume that the Welsh language was developed by an infant randomly bashing a keyboard.

Red socks from England ruining both kits.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This better not turn into one of the England v Wales rugby matches where utter ****wittery from England has kept Wales in the game and sometimes winning when they should be getting pummelled.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain

I complained about this in the Pub thread. They seem to use any opportunity to put a team in there away strip. Italy, Albania, Iceland and now Wales.

Nice miss from Sterling.