• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - England, Iran, USA, Wales

Who will qualify from the group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Another bad thing about US not getting a goal yet is that the second half performance of the US team has been horrible.

ripper868

International Coach
England and Wales is so exciting... they just love to play open attacking football, real treat to watch.

meantime US go within a squeeeek of 2-0

ripper868

International Coach
The sick twisted neutral in me wanted that to be a penalty at the end, if he kept his feet for 2 more steps head have been a chance of getting the ball

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
On a serious note the Welsh kids did ok in the last 25 minutes and they can back them for the future and hope they learn quickly and improve. Big chance for a few of them to replace some of the older ones.

Tom Flint

International Regular
The sick twisted neutral in me wanted that to be a penalty at the end, if he kept his feet for 2 more steps head have been a chance of getting the ball
That's the thing with diving, players instinct now is arranging their feet to orchestrate a penalty in that situation whereas years ago they would have thrown themselves at the ball to score directly as fouls were much harder to come by 15 years ago

Tom Flint

International Regular
Ramsey really done nothing since demanding 300k a week at arsenal despite spending 50% of his time at us in the physios room. He may have won the league at juve but they were desperate to offload his that summer and his personal performances for them and rangers have been poor

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I'm quite conflicted by this England team as there's a lot of players I like.

If Southgate could drop Bellingham for Grealish that would be lovely.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Ramsey really done nothing since demanding 300k a week at arsenal despite spending 50% of his time at us in the physios room. He may have won the league at juve but they were desperate to offload his that summer and his personal performances for them and rangers have been poor
He was fine at us when he was actually fit enough to take the field.

It was sad watching him at times because he's still evidently a class player, it's just also really sadly apparent that his body won't or can't do what he wants it to do.