• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - England, Iran, USA, Wales

Who will qualify from the group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Howe_zat

Audio File
Odds suggest that USA make the quarters about one in every three attempts.
1669790030970.png

I think that's a bit generous to them tbh, I was expecting more like one in five, but they're certainly in it

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I genuinely didn’t understand the Wales gameplan. And all this ‘it was a great achievement to be here’ stuff is loser speak. I think they need a more positive mindset going forwards.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I genuinely didn’t understand the Wales gameplan. And all this ‘it was a great achievement to be here’ stuff is loser speak. I think they need a more positive mindset going forwards.
By picking all three of Bale, Ramsey, and Allen they kind of chose having better players on the pitch over having a coherent underdog gameplan.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
What offends my admittedly rather antidiluvian football sensibilities the most is the fact that yer Leekists singularly failed to have a proper crack and they had nothing to lose by doing so.

If the scoreline was reversed Wales would still have been on the plane home, but they could've climbed up the stairs with their heads held high.

ripper868

International Coach
England and Senegal will be great fun, you know Senegal aren't going to just sit back, can see it being a 3-2 humdinger tbh