• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A: Brazil, Croatia, Mexico, Cameroon

BeeGee

International Captain
You probably have your reasons BeeGee, but I always think its better when the host progresses reasonably far in the tournament. Its one reason why Brazil and Germany seem exciting World Cup Hosts and South Africa and Qatar don't.
I have my reasons. :mellow:

But I agree that the host not qualifying would be detrimental to the tournament atmosphere. Not to mention the riots.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Of course, the down side of the WC is every kid at soccer tomorrow will think they're a bloody superstar, even the borderline re****ed ones, and will try to do impossible things, thereby conceding ****loads of goals.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Must say, even it it's a pen it's a harsh yellow, but having been booked I think Lovren is lucky not to walk after going after the ref so hard