• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Formula 1 Thread

Jager

International Debutant
I think Grosjean is a future world champion, too. He's been superb this year, because for every success that Raikkonen has had, Grosjean has shadowed him, despite being far less experienced. Perez is also one to watch. Maldonado has some serious pace about him too, he just needs to tone his aggression down with his overtakes. He has been quite reckless this year and earned himself numerous penalties that he really should have avoided. Lotus are certainly developing a fantastic car though, it will be a great finish to the season IMO.

As for the 2014 regulations, 1.6 litre four cylinder engines is going to be a real step down for Formula 1.

Jager

International Debutant
Would be a ridiculously strong combination, would be a tight call deciding who would be lead driver. Personally it's Alonso for me though. Then again, Alonso would certainly be able to adapt to changes geared towards Hamilton if they were paired.

I still think it'd be a shame for Massa to go though, I really feel for the guy. He just doesn't seem to have his old edge anymore, but his recent form has shown signs of improvement. He's still a good number two driver

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Maldonado's problem isn't aggression imo, it's that he simply doesn't know how to "race". Sure he can drive quick, but he's got no race skill whatsoever.

biased indian

International Coach

Scaly piscine

they usually give 20 sec for these kind of thngs rt ?...then alonso will move to first...but the way vettel survived the first lap crash ..no one will be able take the crown away from him
I suspect the authorities won't do anything, I mean they basically let Schumacher get away with cheating and didn't strip him of the title. Vettel's transgression is far less significant.

And since it's Alonso who'd benefit I don't want them to do anything.

biased indian

International Coach
I suspect the authorities won't do anything, I mean they basically let Schumacher get away with cheating and didn't strip him of the title. Vettel's transgression is far less significant.

And since it's Alonso who'd benefit I don't want them to do anything.
ya.... but he did overtake under yellow..does he have to just see green or can over take only he is pass a green flag ?

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh, we do have a thread for this. Vettel is a ****. Thats all I have to say. Disappointed by the lack of pace from Lotus this weekend. Great job by Button until the wheel almost fell off. Unfortunate race for both Force India's, they would have been right up there.

biased indian

International Coach
it might boil down at the season end where he might need webber to hold some one behind for him..wonder what webber will do in such a situation...

Pothas

Nah for all his sense of injustice Webber knows that he has not got much longer in F1 and he is never going to be given a better car.

Vettel is a little **** but pleased that he did it, make it a lot more fun.

social

Webber is a very decent guy but he knows what side his bread is buttered on!

This is a guy who earns 10+ million per year and who wasnt one of the top 5 racing car drivers in Australia when he debuted in Forlmula 1