• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final - New Zealand v Australia (29th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Would love another low scoring game between these two, in a tournament of crazy runs a classic September England domestic final of 150 v 150 would be a lot of fun.

viriya

International Captain
Would love another low scoring game between these two, in a tournament of crazy runs a classic September England domestic final of 150 v 150 would be a lot of fun.
I'd prefer a NZ vs SAesque where Aus chokes under pressure. :ph34r:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Rocking this as my Facebook profile picture until Sunday night:

I'm gonna cop so much **** if Australia win...

BigBrother

U19 12th Man
Should have been a rule that in the event of Aussie and NZ both making the final, the higher ranked team from pool play gets the choose the home ground.

Pity there wasn't any real spite and hate in the Aussie-India semi, could have led to the millions of Indians with final tickets supporting us out of spite.
Yeah, let's also reduce the number of wickets for Australia. Since Australia is over double the size of NZ, it should only be fair that having 5 down means the Aussies are all out.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My heart won't be able to handle another winning six by a NZ player. Or an Aus player tbf.

Hope NZ grind out a boring easy win.

Flem274*

123/5
loving this chat from the pommies on sky uk. finding anything to cling to to keep the little kiwi triers trope alive. no outstanding players apparently. it's happening boys, we're going to wreck them.

#dreambignewzealand #earnedtheright #iverunoutof****stogive

Flem274*

123/5
massive stadium, massive gaps for big daddy kane.

apparently no bowling behind southee, boult and dan. henry 5fer incoming.