• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final - New Zealand v Australia (29th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I'm expecting a heap of tickets to become available after the second semi when the losing team's fans offload their tickets for the final.

Air NZ should put on an extra flight or two just for the game.
Qantas is putting on four extra flights from Auckland I believe.

TC123

Cricket Spectator
Didn't NZ win their last game against Australia at the MCG? Did they bring the boundaries in? Who comes up with this dribble about NZ not coping with the bigger boundaries. Laughable

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hoping for a corker. TBH, I actually wouldn't be especially upset if the Kiwis won.

Will be interesting to see how they go in Australia. Saying that they're ****ed because the grounds are 20m longer is lazy analysis at its finest.

viriya

International Captain
Please NZ break these Aussie hearts. Make it bloody too.

My Boy Corey to hit the winning six. :wub:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I hope New Zealand really saviour this moment they're about to go through. It's not every day they get to play against TPC

Flem274*

123/5
adding all fake fans to the ignore list for the big game

by fake fans i mean viriya. candy cannon his boy. lol. get in line m8. he's been claimed by many since 2007.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
Should have been a rule that in the event of Aussie and NZ both making the final, the higher ranked team from pool play gets the choose the home ground.

Pity there wasn't any real spite and hate in the Aussie-India semi, could have led to the millions of Indians with final tickets supporting us out of spite.

viriya

International Captain
adding all fake fans to the ignore list for the big game

by fake fans i mean viriya. candy cannon his boy. lol. get in line m8. he's been claimed by many since 2007.
I believed in the NZ win when you gave up in the semi. You be the fake fan mahn.