• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FINAL - Germany vs Argentina

King Pietersen

International Captain
Aguero came on as sub in the Semi final. Be surprised if he starts though TBH. Getting properly excited now, can't wait for kick off!

King Pietersen

International Captain
Becks. :wub:

Hopefully we'll get a thriller that goes to extra time. Want as much football as possible tonight. Gonna be sad when it's all over.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
No extra time ****ing hell. Need sleep.

anyway thank **** this circus is nearly over so I can get back to watching low-grade football in a freezing cold stadium whilst sat on a broken seat

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Come on Messi.

Had a bet on Argies before it started so have to support them now. Think Germans will win though as they always spoil everything.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Loew talking about a dynasty before the game is comical. What do you possibly gain by doing it?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No extra time ****ing hell. Need sleep.

anyway thank **** this circus is nearly over so I can get back to watching low-grade football in a freezing cold stadium whilst sat on a broken seat
Sitting, you ponce.

I know we're all geared to being negative towards all coverage, but I quite enjoyed the Beebs segments before the match tonight.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Torn between wanting a really good game, with maybe a controversial last minute of extra time winner for the Germans, or another 7-1esque thrashing. Either way a Germany win is the preferred option.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Sitting, you ponce.

I know we're all geared to being negative towards all coverage, but I quite enjoyed the Beebs segments before the match tonight.
I'd love a terrace at PP. Only ever went in them twice. Love away games with terraces.

decent half hour here anyway

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yes, it's been a better match than I was expecting, bit frustrating there hasn't been a goal. That did look offside though, and was.