• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Final | England vs Pakistan | Melbourne, 13 November 2022

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shoaib Akhtar on Shaheen Shah Afridi:

"I think Pakistan cricket should make a code that never ever carry an unfit player,".

"Now you'll say that I stayed unfit throughout my career. But even if I was unfit, I bowled in such a way that jaws would drop. Then that is not unfit, that is sheer will and madness for my country."

"But when you carry an unfit player, right now Shaheen was bowling at his 70 percent. What happens is in pressure situations, your foot starts to land a foot further and then you stretch yourself when exerting really hard."

"So at that point, if your body isn't strong enough or has a slight niggle, it will explode right away. In my opinion, even before he took that catch, he was unfit the way he was limping.

"But he put in a lot of effort in this World Cup for Pakistan. If I was in place of him and got unfit, people would've murdered me. But we are here and we'll back these players."
..…...........……........................................................... So in a nutshell its fine i was injured since i was awesome but Shaheen should not have played since he is not awesome like me. Sorry Shoaib if Shaheen has a complete career he will leave your record in a dust.

Never change Shoaib :laugh:
Hahahahahaha

What a **** of a bloke he is.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've never been called a boomer before, I definitely self-identify more as a ****wit TBH. Don't boomers generally think things were better in their day, I don't I think things have always been varying brown tinges.

Shady still has some hope left in, well, things so he's nowt like me.

Trundlers just Perm again, expect him to be talking about Blunts soon, it's history repeating and why Youngsters should just be banned from everything, except voting of course.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I've never been called a boomer before, I definitely self-identify more as a ****wit TBH. Don't boomers generally think things were better in their day, I don't I think things have always been varying brown tinges.

Shady still has some hope left in, well, things so he's nowt like me.
If it helps I always had you down as a (fellow) Gen Xer.