• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Experience Draft

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Sorry lads, had completely missed I was up for this.

I'll take Mike Procter and his seven Tests of glory. Champion fast bowler, high class batsman and inspiring captain - another case of what might have been.

Shri

Mr. Glass
I will take the guy who captained England at both football and cricket

Tip Foster

5. Tip Foster

Shri

Mr. Glass
Foster also scored 287 on debut against Australia on Sydney. It is still the highest score by an Englishman against Australia in Australia.

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Jack Cowie for my 1st pick - an average of 21.53 from 9 tests over a career spanning 12 years. Wisden claimed that if he had been Australian, he'd of been a wonder of the age. Also a determined workhorse who could bowl long spells. Will probably be my third seamer

Marcuss is up

Agent TBY

International Captain
Not going to pick a single player that I haven't heard of, so in that vein:

Vijay Merchant to open the batting for me. Really surprised he made it this low, tbh.

Blakus

State Vice-Captain
Martin Donnelly for my first pick. Very happy as I honestly thought he would of been picked by now.

And to start of the next round I'll take Frederick Spofforth. Should ensure my attack is fiery if nothing else.