• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England vs India - Avatar Bets

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Oh god I'm going to have to wear weemanbobs avatar for a whole ****ing year :(
Thankfully i didn't do any very long bets.

All my bets very pretty good odds actually but all what directly or indirectly centred around Zaheer and his injury ****ed me up big time, specially since he missed the whole series.:(

And the ones i am winning are against Gingerfurball who got banned. Though i guess he can get the avatar's after he comes back:p

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Thankfully i didn't do any very long bets.

All my bets very pretty good odds actually but all what directly or indirectly centred around Zaheer and his injury ****ed me up big time, specially since he missed the whole series.:(

And the ones i am winning are against Gingerfurball who got banned. Though i guess he can get the avatar's after he comes back:p
will he be back though?

Himannv

International Coach
Divine intervention for India that Bhajji and Yuvraj are out. Things falling in place for the third test with the big guns coming in. Havent done an avatar bet before. But interested in punting on India winning the third test. Anyone interested?
I know the match isn't over, but this one will be yours for the rest of the series should India fail to win this match from here.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
This forum will be chocker with Brezza avatars soon. And that's a good thing.

People, start giving me ideas for centurymaker. Remember he's gonna be stuck with it for at least a year and possibly two.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I know the match isn't over, but this one will be yours for the rest of the series should India fail to win this match from here.

Great pic. The BBC comms, I believe, referred to that delivery as the "Brezooka".

He's a defensive option dontchaknow.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can somebody tell me how many runs Swann needs to go for in the final test to average more than Bhaji if he doesn't take another wicket?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Msg from Furball to Bi:

2 points for the win
1 point for the series win
5-2 lead in the centurion stakes
Broad has a healthy lead in the top wicket taker stakes
.5 points for top run scorer (Cook)
.5 points for top wicket taker (Broad/Anderson)
Furball 10
biased indian 0