• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ECB presents 100-ball domestic game for men and women

cnerd123

likes this
I want the ICC to stop with the dumb bans for guys who get caught tho, and I also want players to not have to hide it or be sneaky anymore. Let Afridi bite the ****ing ball.

cnerd123

likes this
Yeah, why can't anyone take an oxy-acetylene torch to the ball if they so desire.
foreign object, would be banned under what i'm suggesting.

All you can use is your body and the dirt around you. Mints and the like will be a bit of a grey area - you're allowed to have them on your mouth while on the field, but using the saliva generate by them shouldn't be allowed. However if no one catches you doing it...

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Needs to be the same rules for everyone. At the moment the home team can do whatever they want, but if the away team does it they're caught in a flash.

cnerd123

likes this
I mean you could make it a law anyways - there already is a law that foreign objects need to be cleared from the field before start of play IIRC. If there are bottle caps lying around then that's the umpire's fault.

Daemon

Can't wait to see the next generation of cricketers with adamantium reinforced fingernails slowly grafting a crater in the ball. Lil Wayne should be a solid addition to any cricket team as well, chowing down on the seam with his gold teeth.

tbennett93

Cricket Spectator
If anyone here is against the 100 format proposed by the ECB , I'd love for you to take a minute to sign my petition here: https://chn.ge/2NxOzgN and state why you are not for the idea that would be great. Looking for as many signatures as possible. Thanks

Shadowplayer

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I want the ICC to stop with the dumb bans for guys who get caught tho, and I also want players to not have to hide it or be sneaky anymore. Let Afridi bite the ****ing ball.
You are a ******* idiot!, let players do whatever they like with the ball haha, go and play street cricket I hope they never let you anywhere near a real cricket ground.

Daemon

You are a ******* idiot!, let players do whatever they like with the ball haha, go and play street cricket I hope they never let you anywhere near a real cricket ground.
for once, I agree with you wholeheartedly.

on a separate note, I'm happy to see how Jesus has positively impacted your interaction with fellow humans.

Last edited: