• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2024

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
@CricAddict won the last two editions by huge margins, the last one he averaged like 1.6K points a month, so this is far from over..

I reckon this being a non ODI WC year you"ll need around 16-17K to win the draft

Last edited:

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
@CricAddict won the last two editions by huge margins, the last one he averaged like 1.6K points a month, so this is far from over..

I reckon this being a non ODI WC year you"ll need around 16-17K to win the draft
Yes, but I have also had strong starts in both years. This year has been terrible with my players either not getting picked or picking up king pairs. It's going to be a tough battle to the top this time.

Himannv

International Coach
@Teuton Morris seems to have not picked up any points although he just got two wickets. Do you have him down as a different player?

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm not gambhiring , @CricAddict is a CW draft legend. And won this type of draft two years running with highest points total of all time, have to give credit where it's due
This is high praise, thank you so much. Ultimately, there is quite a bit of luck attached to this type of draft too. Hoping that the luck continues this year as well.