• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2024

capt_Luffy

International Regular
There was a video of a Nepal vs another associate match last year where it was a full house stadium and people were watching the match from trees and top of buildings. Cricket is crazy there in Nepal. Their best player ever got jailed for 10 years for rape though, so not sure how good the team is now.
And this fiasco cost my team dearly, as I had no idea about that whole ordeal..... A single player not playing isn't the bigger issue, but I don't want a rapist in my team.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I thought today I'd get a decent points haul with 4 players active ..

Ibrahim Zadran , Akeal Hosein, Dilshan Madushanka and Fazalhaq Farooqi netted me a grand total of 9 points combined ..Rough !
You are destined to win this year anyways. Rohit Paudel of your team who has never bowled in his 54 match career has taken 6 wickets in these 2 matches now apart from his batting 😀

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
You are destined to win this year anyways. Rohit Paudel of your team who has never bowled in his 54 match career has taken 6 wickets in these 2 matches now apart from his batting 😀
Shows how unpredictable fantasy Cricket can be..
4 players can earn you 9 points in one day , then another player is bagging you 100+ points the day after.

But it's still way too early to say who will win,
I had a look back at Fantasy 2023, and let's just say points scoring is a bit lower than usual ..

At the end of Q1 2023 these were the top 3 scores :

CricAddict - 5962
BoyBrumby- 3929
Honestbharani & King Kallis - 3881

So a few players here know how to hit insane numbers

Last edited:

Teuton

International Captain
Here's some info that I had not been able to find in the past. If true, it will help a lot when we are trying to work out what the non-Test nations are doing this year - a number of tri-series conducted across the year which combine to be the League 2 fixture:

The first of which begins soon in Nepal with Namibia & Netherlands. Presumably every team plays the same number of games across the year following the schedule on that page.

And we have games to work out most of the teams before the first mini-draft in a bit over a month's time.

Silver Silva

International Debutant
Here's some info that I had not been able to find in the past. If true, it will help a lot when we are trying to work out what the non-Test nations are doing this year - a number of tri-series conducted across the year which combine to be the League 2 fixture:

The first of which begins soon in Nepal with Namibia & Netherlands. Presumably every team plays the same number of games across the year following the schedule on that page.

And we have games to work out most of the teams before the first mini-draft in a bit over a month's time.
Thanks ! This will help a lot , never would have had the time to research this, think this is what gave top drafters an edge in the past

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Thanks ! This will help a lot , never would have had the time to research this, think this is what gave top drafters an edge in the past
Your guess is right. It is an equal playing ground now after this disclosure by Teuton. The minidraft this time is going to be very tricky though with so many more drafters than previous years.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant

images (12).jpeg

Teuton

International Captain
Looks like it was a google sheets issue this time. I had to confirm that the document was receiving data from an external site then it appears to be fine. I just hope it remembers my approval and doesn't continue to ask.