• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you love Alastair Cook?

Do you love Cook?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah Bell's so far ahead of the rest of the English batsmen it's kinda scary

Bun

Banned
Lol @ people laughing about Cook's "tedious to watch kinda play".... almost all nations would kill to get him in their team atm... such hypocrisy..

He makes runs.. and that only should count..

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Lol @ people laughing about Cook's "tedious to watch kinda play".... almost all nations would kill to get him in their team atm... such hypocrisy..

He makes runs.. and that only should count..
yes but
in the end it's just a game. you watch it for entertainment, not for going to sleep.

Bun

Banned
yes but
in the end it's just a game. you watch it for entertainment, not for going to sleep.
nah centurymaker the end game is to win...

and for fans to see their team win.

cookie's doing a bloody good job at that. I am divided within myself about his efficiency to come good in different pitches (read subc) but nobody can fault what's he doing atm...

WAG.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i'm a fan of the game before any team though. I'll gladly take Australia never winning a game again if it means every game we're involved in is of high quality

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You can pretty much be as boring as you want to be when you're scoring 294...it's when you're boring and scoring 10 that it starts to become a problem.

Cook's English, just in case nobody had noticed :ph34r:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Got no problem with people saying Cook's dull to watch. He is.

It's when people start confusing what they'd like to see with what England should do that's annoying.

hazsa19

International Regular
yes but
It isn't Cook's job to entertain you. It's his job to score runs and help the England cricket team.

If the Indian batsmen were doing their jobs we would have tighter Test Matches, and better entertainment.

dfx-

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
In comparison to Trott, I do..

I think him having Trott there sending everyone to sleep helps him get by unnoticed..