• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Descending Test High Score Draft

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Is the first round going to be free for all like ascending one? Just asking as first pick probably more of an advantage in this draft compared to first where the best bowlers often weren't necesarily right at the bottom of highest scores like best batsman are at the top of the highest scores

Teuton

International Captain
Bradman will have a highest score of 0 for the purposes of this draft.
I suggest Bradman should have a middling score (say 100) so more ppl will chase him for longer. Otherwise it would be too risky to leave a position for him and likely end up with 6 bowlers.

Edit: even that may need an additional penalty.

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
I'm not really convinced that this will work as well as the Ascending draft, but I'll give it a go.