• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

David Warner Smashes Wigless Joe Root

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
If an English player was brave enough to punch an Australian player he would have wound up in the gutter. Root couldent get back to the ECB fast enough to tell on Warner.
That's exactly the kind of attitude that the thick boorish cretin Warner had.

Are you related?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Who are all these new people? no offense but I fear change.

Ashes I suppose 2005 brought us some great posters, but on the other hand Gimp.
It was the Pakistan series that brought me here, don't sweat.

Anyhow. Only just found about this. Not much left to say that hasn't already been said really. It's hilarious tbh.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was Root bagging Amla's beard? If so he deserved to be hit. Brumby to agree.
I don't think it was anything this sinister. The only way Root will be able to sport a beard for at least the next 10-15 years is to don a wig, he was probably just seeing what it would look like if the testosterone injections work.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Seems like a blow up.

Punishment should be being tied to a post whilst Stuart Broad celebrates in front of his face for an hour