• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Darryl hair - Overrated decision maker

PhoenixFire

International Coach
What are you one of those lobbyists who got Baa Baa Black Sheep banned from schools?

I think they changed it to "Baa Baa African American Sheep Have You Any Wool"
Haha, far from it. I hate the PC culture, like most normal people do. Though I do take issue to what I see is a clear bias against anything that is to do with the sub-continental teams.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, far from it. I hate the PC culture, like most normal people do. Though I do take issue to what everyone on CW sees is a clear bias against anything that is to do with the sub-continental teams.
Edited for more accuracy, ITBT.

bond21

Banned
Im not bias against anyone, im only bias for Australia.

Lets just say If I was an umpire I would think twice before making a big decision AGAINST a sub continental team.

The Indian board whatever its called practically forced the ICC to sack Bucknor from the tour, cause you know who helps the ICC financially right?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
No-one from the forums I've spoken to about this character (fairly considerable in number) thinks anything else, TBH.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
What are you one of those lobbyists who got Baa Baa Black Sheep banned from schools?

I think they changed it to "Baa Baa African American Sheep Have You Any Wool"
LOL, my little girl sings Baa Baa White Sheep in school, true story

MrHat

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Some people are so indoctrinated by anti-racism jargon their knees jerk wildly whenever a subcontinent individual, team, culture is mentioned in a bad light. India got an umpire sacked they thought cost them, and could do it again. Bond is right on deal with it.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Never mind the indiscretion to write a book while still on the international Umpires Panel mentioning the action of a bowler which has been specifically cleared and continuing to ply the line that has been proven incorrect.
Aye, not very appropriate. And a conflict which continues with any number of ICC emplyees ATM.

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Some people are so indoctrinated by anti-racism jargon their knees jerk wildly whenever a subcontinent individual, team, culture is mentioned in a bad light. India got an umpire sacked they thought cost them, and could do it again. Bond is right on deal with it.
Haha indoctrinated by anti-racism jargon. Yeah, it's all indoctrination, life was so much better when you didn't have to mince your words around 'those people'.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
If that was any team other than Pakistan, Sri Lanka or India he wouldnt have been punished at all. He followed the rules, and because Pakistan ended up losing they had a whinge so the ICC banned him, its called damage control.

If Taufel gave that LBW not out against Inzamam he would be on vacation as we speak. Why do you think Bucknor got the sack from Aus v India? He gave a bad decision against India which ended up costing them the match. If he gave the exact same decision to an Indian batsman noone would care.
Usually in Australia bad desicions come against the asian teams. Deja vu . . . Steve Randall . . .

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Dasa in fine form as usual. Some might like to call him an impact player. Immediately off the bench and makes his presence felt early.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
LOL, my little girl sings Baa Baa White Sheep in school, true story
No :huh:

It's like the renaming of fairy penguins to little penguins so as to not offend people who were never offended in the first place.

The penguins, on the other hand, still love a good bit of bum action. :happy:

Oh, and no Hair's not overrated. Unless he's done something to annoy the team you support.

Last edited:

Son Of Coco

'The penguin did not appear to have been injured by the seal, the scientists report...before rushing in to finish it off.'

Interesting reading. Just out of interest, why did they film it for an hour?

This bit's great!

'But the mating season was nearly over when the incident took place, leading the scientists to also wonder whether the seal's natural predatory aggression toward the bird became redirected into ***ual arousal.'

'Scientists report a rather disgruntled penguin turning while the seal was mid-thrust and shouting 'FOR CHRIST'S SAKE....JUST ****ING EAT ME'

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

It's like the renaming of fairy penguins to little penguins so as to not offend people who were never offended in the first place.
Those fairy penguins were always popular with visiting Sailors. With one flipper on hip, they'd exclaim "Allo Sailor" and the rest fills itself in, really.

PY

International Coach
That is one of the weirdest articles I've ever read, quite graphic in it's descriptions too.