• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Current Test XI' Draft

a massive zebra

International Captain
Two SLAs seems like an overkill.
My team is playing in Bangladesh and a multitude of left arm spinners tend to serve Bangladesh well. They are also probably the two best batsmen amongst the worlds leading spinners, so their inclusion gives me the opportunity to pick 8 batsmen and 5 bowlers.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Cheers Line and Length, was going to have a proper look at updating record of squads etc. later tonight but has progressed at a nice pace in last round or 2.

Fuller Pilch to pick then...

Round 5 draw

Tetuton – Teutonic Knights – Adelaide Oval
Kingkallis - CricZo XI – Lords Cricket Ground
A massive Zebra – A massive Zebra - Shere-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium (Dhaka)
Line and Length – LLCC – Melbourne Cricket Ground
Weldone – Weldone – Eden Gardens, Kolkata
Honestbharani – Honest Hunks – M.A. Chindambaran Stadium (Chennai)
JOJOXI – JOJOXI – Sinhalese Sports Club
Fuller Pilch – Ilford 2nd XI – Basin Reserve

Round 6 draw

Fuller Pilch – Ilford 2nd XI – Basin Reserve
JOJOXI – JOJOXI – Sinhalese Sports Club
Honestbharani – Honest Hunks – M.A. Chindambaran Stadium (Chennai)
Weldone – Weldone – Eden Gardens, Kolkata
Line and Length – LLCC – Melbourne Cricket Ground
A massive Zebra – A massive Zebra - Shere-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium (Dhaka)
Kingkallis - CricZo XI – Lords Cricket Ground
Tetuton – Teutonic Knights – Adelaide Oval

Will give an update on squads and any restrictions later - e.g. no Aussie players if you've already picked two etc.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
The maximum of 2 per country really adds to this draft and makes it hard to choose.
Yeah experienced that myself! I was torn whether I wanted Ross Taylor or to hold off a 2nd Kiwi (already have Latham) as I did want Boult as well, glad I went for Taylor as probably wouldn;'t have gone for Boult until next pick at which point he would've already been taken

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Azhar Ali
--------
Kane Williamson
Marnus Labuschagne
---------
---------
---------
Vernon Philander
---------
---------