• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Current Test XI' Draft

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Fuller Pilch - will give you another hour and then allow kingkallis to pick - if you are unable to pick in next hour, catch up with your first round pick when you next come online

JOJOXI

Technically yes Weldone but as I was going to sleep (body clock messed up) before he would've time timed out will just continue as normal.

My pick is Ben Stokes

That would be ideal a massive zebra, if you pick two players now baring in minds rules (posted on first post and towards top of page 2) and then I'll pick again and then kingkallis

JOJOXI

Weldone and then honestbharani to finish picks for Round 2

Initially, I was just going to continue snake draft with first order but I see in other drafts the protocol is to do a randomised order for every two rounds so have done that. Draft picks for Round 3 and 4 below.

Round 3

1. Fuller Pilch – Ilford 2nd XI – Basin Reserve
2. Tetuton – Teutonic Knights – Adelaide Oval
3. A massive Zebra – A massive Zebra - Shere-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium (Dhaka)
4. JOJOXI – JOJOXI – Sinhalese Sports Club
5. Weldone – Weldone – Eden Gardens, Kolkata
6. Honestbharani – Honest Hunks – M.A. Chindambaran Stadium (Chennai)
7. Kingkallis - CricZo XI – Lords Cricket Ground
8. Line and Length – LLCC – Melbourne Cricket Ground

Round 4

1. Line and Length – LLCC – Melbourne Cricket Ground
2. Kingkallis - CricZo XI – Lords Cricket Ground
3. Honestbharani – Honest Hunks – M.A. Chindambaran Stadium (Chennai)
4. Weldone – Weldone – Eden Gardens, Kolkata
5. JOJOXI – JOJOXI – Sinhalese Sports Club
6. A massive Zebra – A massive Zebra - Shere-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium (Dhaka)
7. Tetuton – Teutonic Knights – Adelaide Oval
8. Fuller Pilch – Ilford 2nd XI – Basin Reserve