• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
after you do the Philander video upload all the english sweep shots that have ended in a wicket

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
NZ v England - 1992 World Cup

Martin Crowe 73* vs England 1992 WORLD CUP - YouTube

Thought I'd share this one as it was a pretty good day for me. I was sitting in the museum stand watching my hero, Andrew Jones, do his thing. Some guy named Crowe scored some runs too, but you probably don't remember him.

I'd recommend checking out the poster's channel as he has heaps of old school stuff.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
The Greatbatch dismissal is bizarre imo. Probably more to do with the fact that Botham looks like he's bowling about 100ks.