• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Commonwealth Games Thread

ohtani's jacket

State Vice-Captain
7 a side rugby is nerve-racking.

England played well, New Zealand just came out with more defensive intensity.

Pretty amazing win for Gordon Tietjens. Truly one of New Zealand's finest coaches.

And didn't Josh Blackie do well.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Cant see the point of playing big names in the 7s. A single gold medal is hardly worth it.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Blaze said:
Lol England beat Fiji and then choke in the final of the 7's.
Choke?

Being beaten by a much better team is not choking.

Choking would be being 28-29 in the last minute and missing the conversion from in front of the posts.

Blaze

Banned
marc71178 said:
Choke?

Being beaten by a much better team is not choking.

Choking would be being 28-29 in the last minute and missing the conversion from in front of the posts.

Read my post below that comment you clown.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
_Ed_ said:
Well, we won...and they can't take that away.

Sorry. I just felt we all needed that.

Sorry, Ed, but I've reported that post. Nobody should have to see that.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Scaly piscine said:
Fiji weren't too bad in the final either...
Sigh. This is exactly the kind of person I was referring to earlier in the thread. Can you not grasp the concept of a multicultural society??

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lets all step back and take a moment to look at the medal table so far...

Oh, oh, i see what's happening here...

Burkina Faso unlucky thus far, but have a big chance for a clean sweep in the competitive sack race.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
The Triathlons today were great - the mens in particular wioth the Kiwi and the Aussie having a 5km batting in the run, amazing to watch. Australia wins both gold :D

Cloete

International Captain
Voltman said:
Sigh. This is exactly the kind of person I was referring to earlier in the thread. Can you not grasp the concept of a multicultural society??
:laugh::laugh:

I agree with you Volty. But it's still god for a laugh! :D

Blaze

Banned
benchmark00 said:
There's no need to have a cry because someone gave you some of your own medicine, especially when the comment was tongue in cheek.
No, no I wasn't having a cry, I am just sick of Marc making a big deal out of every little thing in every single thread he visits... It's like his goal in life or something.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Australian female swimmers doing brilliantly, the cycling sprinters both into gold medal sprints too. Fantastic stuff