• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption : Ricky Ponting

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
RP: I think I got the runs

Coach: That's cos you've been practising

RP: No man I ,mean the Runs

pako007

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Ricky: coach think i got some genital wharts going on here.
coach: i think you should call off for the world t20 then.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Even if Brad Hodge kissed me right there, I still wouldn't let him near our T20 team!

jimbles

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
RP : Coach!! I have got something there!!! Just look through this magnifying glass ffs!!!

Coach: Oh yeah, i see's a maggot. LULz

Smith

Banned
Coach : Congrats Ricky, now you have mastered the unique style of balancing a bat on the stumps through your legs.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Now if those baked beans and onion rings have done their work properly, I should be able to make the bat fall off the stumps without touching it.