• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Budget Draft Revised

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
So who picks first out of us next round?

Same cap budget and we have both have 10 picks remaining?
Round 1 order will be randomised after signups are complete.
Every round thereafter will be in order of who has the most Caps available within their budget.
In the case of a tie, players will pick in order from who has made the most selections to the fewest.
In the case of a tie, players will pick in order from who has had the longest time between picks to the shortest.
From Marcuss original post, it would be Mr_Mr.... or, I am sure a gentlemen`s agreement could be reached.
It should stop being a problem within a round or 2.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
JOJOXIMike Procter
ankitjBarry Richards
Prince EWSJack Cowie
weemanGeorge Headley
StephenZAClive Rice
TeutonGraeme Pollock
srbhbshkCharles Bannerman
trundlerLee Irvine
mr_misterBill O'Reilly
MarcussSydney Barnes
honestbharaniJasprit Bumrah
Line&LengthFrank Tyson
kingkallisVijay Merchant
ataraxia

Ataraxia to slot in after his selection

StephenZA500
srbhbshk497
ankitj496
trundler496
JOJOXI493
Prince EWS491
kingkallis490
honestbharani486
Line&Length483
weeman478
Teuton477
mr_mister473
Marcuss473

Last edited:

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Shouldn't Trundler pick before me? We are tied and he got his pick after me last round. Same for Marcuss and mr2

Jarquis

Missed that. Apologies.

Edit : Actually, I had it right as the rules were written.

mr_mister

I feel like as long as youre smart with the cap budget the wickets and runs should look after themselves