• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Budget Draft Revised

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good pick getting a very good spinner out the way early with likes of Murali and Warne very expensive picks

Yeah. Didn't think he'd fall to me when I saw the pick order but I guess he's relatively expensive for the first round of this draft

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Yeah. Didn't think he'd fall to me when I saw the pick order but I guess he's relatively expensive for the first round of this draft
Yep he was one of 4 main people I considered, along with Rice, Headley and my pick Proctor. Being a cheap option and an all rounder factor made me go for Proctor but you won't get many spinners as good as O'Reilly who aren't much more expensive, let alone leg-spinners specifically