• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best ODI uniforms

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has

I love the era from 79-88. Not a fan of the vertical stripes. I like the new one for the WC, looks cool.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tie between the 79-88 and 2003-2005/2005 home kit for me, canary gold ought ought to be the main feature anyway.

And what were they thinking with that grey 20/20 kit? just woeful

Last edited:

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Is it really right to call them "uniforms"?? Shirts, tops, kits or jerseys.........uniforms just sounds so cub scouts tbh.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia are just transforming into South Africa over time.
The T20 WC singlet thingy was a disaster.

NZ wins this hands down with that kit posted by Athlai.

I actually liked England in red, could have done with a bit more blue though.

India generally always looks the same.

Pakistan meh, not much they can do besides steer clear from a mucus colour

G.I.Joe

International Coach
The 80s and 90s were pretty decent. Design went down the crapper once Sahara got hold of the sponsorship.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Some of those Indian tops are awful. Those 1993-1994 with yellow as the predominant colour just looks wrong, it has to be blue. I really like the 1992 WC, and 2009-2010