• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Fielder After Rhodes????

Who is the best fielder after Jonty Rhodes???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Was good wherever he was put too. Could dive and stop, throw down the stumps and caugt everything that came his way. Awesome fielder.
Agreed.

Some wacky poll choices. But I suppose age and how much you have seen comes into account. If I had made a poll I would have some older names, but even then people would be complaining that I left out even older ones.

Symonds for me.

Jnr.

First Class Debutant
Why isn't Hussey in the poll? He is an exceptional fieldsman in my opinion and many people would've voted for him.
He's an excellent fieldsman, blindingly quick, safe hands - but has a fairly weak arm, especially in comparison with some of his team mates.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
No need for the PH34R.

Sometime - hopefully against England - Symonds might receive 4 or 5 bad "out" decisions, because if he did he'd deserve the whole lot of them.

Woodster

International Captain
After Rhodes would most probably have to be Symonds for me.

Collingwood I think sometimes is a little wasted in the slips, but I suppose it terms of taking wickets it's more important you have the safest pair of hands in your side there as averse to backward point, where I enjoy watching him field.

Gibbs is up there, so too Michael Clarke, imo.