• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick

cnerd123

likes this
Haha I think it's about 1 week. We should be back and running after the holidays.

RKCC have just invested in upgrading the stadium. Looking forward to the first YP of the new season. Still not sure how I'm gonna allocate the ITS.

Oh, and all-Worthless player Gholam Ahmed hit 45 off 40 in a friendly vs a bot today!
Holy moly

Stop the presses folks

Gholam Ahmed just hammered 49 off 56 balls opening the batting in a T20

Robot Koalas CC vs Sol Invictus

14.3 W Yeadon to Ahmed
Ahmed admires his technique on the big TV as he walks off. A perfect example of a straight drive - the only problem being that he played all around it and now his off stump is out of the ground.

Tragically dismissed 1 short of what would have been his first ever 50

ataraxia

International Coach
My Axolotls doing surprisingly well with 2 wins from 3 games, despite a sizeable ratings disadvantage to all the other teams.

cnerd123

likes this
Strong start for the Astronauts - 5 wins on the trot, including an upset win over Chapati Madondo!

RKCC don't play their first game till 17th September. Looking at the BatStats ratings so far, I daresay we should clean up here :ph34r:

Himannv

International Coach
Tight game between my second team and Chapati Modondo

End of Over 41: 248-5, runrate=6.05, reqrunrate=8.78 (326-4)
Shehzad6-0-40-1
Kalonzo*49 (52 balls)
Gicharu17 (19 balls)

My first team looks like it's winning against Helsreach.

Himannv

International Coach

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Here's the reporter's summary. Not much in it between the two sides, but just enough quality there to get the win. I need to tweak something with my bowling orders I think. My best bowlers don't bowl at the end and it cost me here.

Reporter's Summary
Chapati MadondoMarch Hairz
Top Order:superbremarkable
Middle Order:competentfeeble
Lower Order:abysmalabysmal
Seam Bowling:competentproficient
Spin Bowling:uselessfeeble
Fielding:feeblewoeful
Batstats:9099
MOTM: Wickes
My squad is bereft of anything other than starter level spinners. Batting depth is coming along great though

Himannv

International Coach
The axolots are on fire against my second XI! We were all comfy at 238/4 in 30 odd overs and got bowled out for 250.

ataraxia

International Coach
The axolots are on fire against my second XI! We were all comfy at 238/4 in 30 odd overs and got bowled out for 250.
well, that 238-4 was good enough in the end. Disappointing loss given the situation, that Kingston knock ruined it. I should probably make his orders more aggressive tbh

Himannv

International Coach
well, that 238-4 was good enough in the end. Disappointing loss given the situation, that Kingston knock ruined it. I should probably make his orders more aggressive tbh
Yeah, I think I have to tweak something with my orders as well but I'm not quite sure what. Need one of my better bowlers bowling in the death, which was a problem against the Chapatis earlier, but it seemed to work well against your side with bowlers 3 and 4 really restricting the scoring when you needed to keep pace with the rate. The batting worked well against the Chapatis but we fell apart after my best 2 bats got out against you. Will have a closer look and try and change it up somehow.

Himannv

International Coach
My second team is no. 79 in Pakistan now (don't ask me how, I have no idea) and I'm playing against no. 80 today in an FC game. No. 80 is much stronger than me on paper though and looks like he has about 5 or 6 players with reasonably high wages. However, we've both seemingly decided to throw the game and have fielded weak teams. :laugh:

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
the two bot teams that got relegated out of our OD division got replaced by two other bot teams, so once again my OD season is effectively a shootout for 5th place with Kenya Comp Box XI, given that neither our squads stand a chance against the rest of the division

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Turns out I've got no bowlers better than mediocre on Helsreach at the moment. Will set a lineup for both sides best I can as a default to at least be competitive.