• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick

cnerd123

likes this
I got pumped…
I did put out my second XI tbf. I even bowled Gholam Ahmed. 74 in his 7 overs.

Managed to go 3-0 over @Himannv's teams too, despite a lower Batstats rating in 2 out of the 3 matches! Weakened XIs but not completely 2nd string - Wonderful batter Donega scored 99* off 58 vs March Hairz, then Remarkable batter + club legend Rasel hit 105* coming in at 6 vs Mad Hatters. Mad Hatters should have won the rematch against a proper 2nd XI, but the middle/lower order collapsed to our frontline seamers at the death.

Fun games tho! Now looking forward to that FC Friendly vs Chapati Madondo later in the week. Proper 2nd Xi to be rolled out for that, including Gholam Ahmed at 6 and chucking down some overs of filth.

cnerd123

likes this
Chapati Madondo win the toss and choose to bat first at the Kibanda Cha Mbogi ground. An uneven pitch has been rolled out for this intra-CW match

The Koalas have gone in with a few first teamers and a few fring players. One of these first teamers - Gazi Haque - has just taken two wickets in the 8th over

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Busy Easter weekend means I forgot to bring back my hypothetical best batting XI for this. Already the failure of the dud youth pulls bringing the entire innings down

cnerd123

likes this
53.3WKhan to Murungi
Outside off, Murungi cuts but only succeeds in getting a thin top edge. It flies past Onyango but Hossain holds a tough chance at slip.

First ever career wicket for 17 year old Shahriar Khan, who is currently on the TM with a bid of around £1.3 million.

Could play U19s for BD with the right training. Unfortunately RKCC aren't taking in any new recruits this season, so hopefully he finds a nice home. Good to be able to give him at least 1 game with the club before he departs :)

cnerd123

likes this
yea quality knock

We've given our first-choice quicks a bit of a breather, opting to use Shahriar Khan, Gholam Ahmed and Domnhull Donegan with the new ball. Should help the hosts whittle out a chunk of this lead today and potentially carry the game into Day 3.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
RKCC wrap up the game in the dying moments of Day 2. Skipper Tareq Mahmud turning to the frontline bowlers a bit quicker than anticipated

OD friendly to fill the gap? @andruid
So that was what that challenge was about? Anyway great game from your guys. Maybe we will play again soon.

cnerd123

likes this
@Himannv 's March Hairz hammer 333/5 in 50 overs against RKCC today! Senan Wickes with 171 off just 127, what a knock. We're fielding our second XI, but it's still a decent outfit, except for the Woeful 5th bowler heh. This is going to take some chasing...

Himannv

International Coach
@Himannv 's March Hairz hammer 333/5 in 50 overs against RKCC today! Senan Wickes with 171 off just 127, what a knock. We're fielding our second XI, but it's still a decent outfit, except for the Woeful 5th bowler heh. This is going to take some chasing...
Playing you guys again (Mad Hatterz this time).

cnerd123

likes this
Playing you guys again (Mad Hatterz this time).
Yup, part of the Shane Warne Memorial Cup. You're going well too! I'm playing a weakened XI to preserve PFL, chasing 300+ is going to be really steep. Looks like 350 at this rate...

Himannv

International Coach
Yup, part of the Shane Warne Memorial Cup. You're going well too! I'm playing a weakened XI to preserve PFL, chasing 300+ is going to be really steep. Looks like 350 at this rate...
Yeah, I reckon it'd be 350 odd. Manikkam is my best bat, but the other guy is just a competent.

cnerd123

likes this
Yeah, I reckon it'd be 350 odd. Manikkam is my best bat, but the other guy is just a competent.
360 it is to win! 153* from Manikkam, good quick 74 from Akramullah too, and Nizar holding strong for 67* to prevent the tail from being exposed and allowing the Hatters to bat out the 50 overs.

What's your bowling attack like lol. Got a Remarkable bat at 3 and Wonderful bat at 4 but not much else, if we're going to chase this the two of them need to go big.

Himannv

International Coach
360 it is to win! 153* from Manikkam, good quick 74 from Akramullah too, and Nizar holding strong for 67* to prevent the tail from being exposed and allowing the Hatters to bat out the 50 overs.

What's your bowling attack like lol. Got a Remarkable bat at 3 and Wonderful bat at 4 but not much else, if we're going to chase this the two of them need to go big.
Nothing special yet in my bowling and I think it's the weaker part of my team. I have a couple of good 19 year-olds who are around Quality but I'd need some luck to take on your number 3 and 4 and come out on top.